• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mule? Gama Goat Prototype?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not seeing anything military there. Lots of school bus seats though. I suspect this is shopmade. Oh and welcome to the site.

Charlie 6

Looks like it has right hand drive, there was a small GM made vehicle made for the British army during WWII in Africa. Can not recall its name. I saw one at military show in Oklahoma earlier this month.

L1A1

Like others have posted it 1) looks home made and 2) it kinda grows on you.

Looking at the wheel arrangement the rear appears to be a conventional rear axle and the front tires appear to be too close to the hull to have much of a turning radius.

Matt

wyoranch

You are right it does have a Wisconsin!! Thanks so much for solving the mystery!!! Someone said that it can be amphibious or on land with add ons

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

wyoranch

I think you are right. This is different. Darn it! I wanted to call it "Cooler"

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
wyoranch please change your profile to reflect which of the US states you reside in, you could add your town if you like. I am guessing that your state may be WY.

SgtMajHarper

Lordy lordy...always wanted a Coot....got older and got a Gama Goat. Gama Goat hasn't been messed with hardly but it has a new garage around it. A Coot would very likely be upended and used as my headstone by the mizzuz. Not a very fitting use for such a fine machine says I. I can see Mike making a road trip out to NV maybe???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks