• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

military dirt bikes from Hattiesburg MS to KC, SS express worked

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have 3 little Honda CRF100 bikes sitting at Csm Davis place by Hattiesburg Ms and would like to get them moved closer to Kansas City. These will fit in the back of a pick up and can be on their sides as they are not in pristine shape (rode hard and put up wet!) There is no rush I can can pick them up on my way to/back in Oct from the Ga Rally.
But if you happen to be in that part of Mississippi heading towards KC between now and the end of Sept let me know.

CRF100f.jpg CRF100parts.jpg CRF100 2.jpg

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Up Date 8/6/18 Dock Rocker went over to Jeff Davis's place and picked them up and sent me a nice photo of them resting under his Southern Pines. He had a CUCV at his place that Brian, from about an hour south of me was going to bring back up here. He said would be able to put them in the bed of M1008 and give them a ride back to the land of OZ! Brian muddobber40 left Dock Rocker's yesterday evening and is on his way West and north.

cfr100group.jpg

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Well muddobber40 drove all night and got a text from him that I could come on down this afternoon and get them. He has a lot of CUCV's for sale and parts by the way. I had heard about him for years but could never pin point where he was, turns out he is just a couple miles down the road from KCclay's house who went down with me to get them. The were a little larger in real life but still managed to stuff them under the shell on the old trusty Tacoma! Big thank you to muddobber40 !

View attachment 737119 View attachment 737120

Last edited:

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well muddobber40 drove all night and got a text from him that I could come on down this afternoon and get them. He has a lot of CUCV's for sale and parts by the way. I had heard about him for years but could never pin point where he was, turns out he is just a couple miles down the road from KCclay's house who went down with me to get them. The were a little larger in real life but still managed to stuff them under the shell on the old trusty Tacoma! Big thank you to muddobber40 !

View attachment 737119 View attachment 737120
Attachments non-functional for me......pic withdrawals LOL

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Weird they didn't work for me at first try but now they seem to be ok. After closer inspection the bike without the fender is missing a lot, clutch handle & cable, top of carb, throttle cable , seat, ext pipe heat shield. It will be next week before I have time to see if they are free and maybe start.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry, still getting attachment deleted message from S.Soldiers site......no biggie, just thought I'd let ya know....thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks