• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First time CUCV owner. M1008. New member from Alabama.

someoldmoose

Welcome from Lancaster, PA ! THAT appears to be one well loved and cared for machine. My hope for you is that the nice paint isn't covering a myriad of sins. Don't wanna be a downer but too many of them are "in need". :driver:

KI4FKW

Welcome from Lancaster, PA ! THAT appears to be one well loved and cared for machine. My hope for you is that the nice paint isn't covering a myriad of sins. Don't wanna be a downer but too many of them are "in need". :driver:
Seller seems genuine. If it ends up being a mess, oh well. I'll fix it or sell. it.

KI4FKW

By the way, I have searched the web and this website for a bit. From what I have found, I think it is no longer possible to find out, but if it is, I'd like to know the history of the vehicle. The stencils have been covered, but here is this:
VIN: 1GCGD34J7EF374830
REG: NG14SM

sneekyeye

If you happen to be near Huntsville, I could possibly supply a second set of eyes/hands/tools if you have some trouble with it or need an opinion.

LT67

Seller seems genuine. If it ends up being a mess, oh well. I'll fix it or sell. it.
Lol, if you're like me you will not be smart enough to sell one off... they become addicting.

Sweet looking truck, I like the factory hub caps on it.

KI4FKW

Lol, if you're like me you will not be smart enough to sell one off... they become addicting.

Sweet looking truck, I like the factory hub caps on it.
I do tend to dive head first into something that I get in to. I've already skimmed over about 300 pages of old posts in this CUCV forum trying to learn. I'm not joking. This is my first diesel, so I feel a tad behind the curve.

LT67

I do tend to dive head first into something that I get in to. I've already skimmed over about 300 pages of old posts in this CUCV forum trying to learn. I'm not joking. This is my first diesel, so I feel a tad behind the curve.
The ole 6.2 will grow on ya.... it definitely has its charm. Lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks