• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pickup from Portsmouth VA / St. Julien's Creek?

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone available to pickup a dirt bike from Portsmouth VA / St. Juliean's Creek (DoD either retired ID or base access visitor required).

Right now pickups are Tu/Thurs Only. If someone could get it, it would make my life easier and not have to take time off work. If not, I'll just take the time off.

Bike does not run. And GP states no load out assistance. I'd be fine with renting a U-Haul trailer (5' x 9' Utility Trailer with Ramp) for a few days and drop it off here in Fayetteville.

davidhdale

When do you need it done i will have a truck in Virginia beach tuesday if i get it can get it will be on a tractor and trailer would have to bring to Salisbury then i could bring it.

Call me if needed

Last edited:

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just wanted to say Thanks to David here! Not only did he arrange to get my motorcycle down to NC, when I went to pick it up and (surprise) it's a bit bigger than thought, lent me his trailer to get it home.

Great guy, and a heck of a good deal for me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks