• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to find tail light gasket

fireman5214

Anyone know where to find the tail light gaskets for a 1985 M1028? I have done searches online and called local stores/used car/junk yards and no luck. Advance Auto and Autozone told me to check those places and I have not had any luck. Does anyone know if any vendors have them on here? I am just afraid shipping will be more than what the pieces are. I need 2 of #2 in the image below because when the paint shop took the truck apart to paint it, they never put them back on :x
D1.jpg

fireman5214

I have more then I will ever need in 2 lifetimes. I did not realize this was such a hard item to find. Send me an address.
Thank-you very much for your offer! I will pm you an address. Apparently in Eastern, Pa they are hard to come by, we didn't think it would be hard to find either and they wouldn't be missing if the paint shop would have put them back on when they painted the truck!

Ilikemtb999

They’re on eBay for $5 plus $4 shipping. Took seconds to find. I can send you the link if you’d like.

heres a part number to get you what you need via eBay. C738703

fireman5214

They’re on eBay for $5 plus $4 shipping. Took seconds to find. I can send you the link if you’d like.heres a part number to get you what you need via eBay. C738703
Yeah, I didn't even think of ebay to be honest. But then again i would have been looking for the wrong number because in Google I was searching for the 5965748 like in the parts diagram. Thank you for your help!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks