• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Southeast Willys Jeep Get Together 10/6/18 Asheville, NC

willspring

Inviting all Steel Soldiers to the annual ...

Southeast Willys Jeep Get Together
First Saturday in October 10/6/18
Asheville, NC - near the airport

Old Willys Jeeps from 1941-1964 will be on display at the 2018 Southeast Willys Jeep Get Together including military, CJs, wagons, truck, and forward control.

This year we’ll have a Willys Surrey (think Elvis in a 60s movie) ...

More than 30 Willys Jeeps will be on display representing originals, restorations and modified in varying conditions from ‘rust buckets to trailer queens’.

The show opens to the public at 10 a.m. on Saturday, October 6, 2018 at the Grace Arts Center Pavilion in Mills River, near Asheville Airport. The show runs for one day only, with a Willys for everybody.

Optimistically,
Will(ys) Springer
www.SoutheastWillysJeepGetTogether.com
e-mail: wills@SoutheastWillysJeepGetTogether.com
828-687-0334
o|||o

Attachments

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why did you PM me about this?

Private Messages (PM):
• The PM function is not to be used to send spam or solicitations.

That is from the rule page, soliciting an event in a PM violates the rules of this site.

Last edited:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
From what I got he was warned, I don't know if he is still sending them out.
He is still sending them I got mine after G posted he warned him in the thread I linked.
He was it looks like they need to put him in "time out" and then restrict his ability to send pm's.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, now I feel left out. I have a Jeep in my profile and live in NC, yet I didn't get one... /end sarcasm.

jbayer

There's are way more serious things in life to get all worked up and mad about than a PM that don't interest you. I just deleted mine. Not a big deal, just move on. I'm sure this reply might get some worked up too. :grin:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's are way more serious things in life to get all worked up and mad about than a PM that don't interest you. I just deleted mine. Not a big deal, just move on. I'm sure this reply might get some worked up too. :grin:
Well to continue after a warning to stop by a moderator deserves a time out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks