• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Southeast Willys Jeep Get Together 10/6/18 Asheville, NC

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Really this is NO DIFFERENT then when MV of the month/year first started, it was nothing to receive 1/2 dozen PMs/EMAILS a month "vote for this/that", just deleted, I NEVER vote one way or other because of pressure.

So just delete whatever , post a gripe, send a gripe reply and keep on going.

sandcobra164

No worries about the PM from the gentleman. I'd actually like to get one of those jeeps one day but they are too expensive for my budget. What's funny to me is how a little Jeep costs way more money than a 5 ton.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
What's funny to me is how a little Jeep costs way more money than a 5 ton.
That is because it has to be built hefty enough to act as a wheel chock/emergency stop for the BIG MVs, this is a very hard to do in a small, movable space, hence the price.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is because it has to be built hefty enough to act as a wheel chock/emergency stop for the BIG MVs, this is a very hard to do in a small, movable space, hence the price.
So that's what you was using for wheel chokes before the CUCV was introduced.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks