• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

August 2018 MV of the Month Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
6 :beer:

PLUS....I'm not a "cranky" old :papabear:. I'm just persistent!!

LOL - Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. rofl

OK, OK.... I had been planning to toss the 220KAK into an upcoming POLL, but your persistence has paid off. You got me off my butt and now I've got to figure out a worthy campaign tragedy. Uh, I mean STRATEGY.

Glad we've mustered 6 so far.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got the campaign ads produced and national coverage arranged!
Got 80,000 campaign YARD SIGNS made up and ready for distribution!(one for each SS Member's LZ)
Still have some glitches with the campaign's website, the obligatory Spam Mail Blitz, and those persistent HANGING CHADS, but maybe... just MAYBE... our Russian friends will collude and tamper successfully this time.

OK, OK, All kidding aside.... May the BEST MV win!!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Got the campaign ads produced and national coverage arranged!
Got 80,000 campaign YARD SIGNS made up and ready for distribution!(one for each SS Member's LZ)
Still have some glitches with the campaign's website, the obligatory Spam Mail Blitz, and those persistent HANGING CHADS, but maybe... just MAYBE... our Russian friends will collude and tamper successfully this time.

OK, OK, All kidding aside.... May the BEST MV win!!!
PLEASE make sure you pick up all your yard signs after the campaign!! We still have yard signs on public ROW from last November's election for Mayor around here!! auaaua

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks