• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1078 pu Fort Bragg NC, Deliver Roanoke Va (160 miles)

M1078MAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wes, that is so so very much appreciated.

Been a rough, ugly and sad 6 months for me/fam, and it continues with the gov shut down..

Mike has been super through it all, and I owe you both so much for all the help.

Rich

M1078MAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone interested in 600$ and 100 miles to either hook tow, flat tow or trailer tow a non derivable but running m1078a0 from pinnacle nc to Roanoke.va. I would and could meet you there and help prep for the applicable tow.

Id rather pay someone on here.

no drop dead date, but would like get it here in the next 30 days

PM me or drop me an email.

Last edited by a moderator:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Anyone interested in 600$ and 100 miles to either hook tow, flat tow or trailer tow a non derivable but running m1078a0 from pinnacle nc to Roanoke.va. I wpuld and could meet you there and help prep for the applicable tow.

Id rather pay someone on here.

no drop dead date, but would like get it here in the next 30 days

PM me or drop me an email.
If you take care of Mike on his part by Friday I can come over from Knoxville and take care of it that afternoon. If you already have taken care of him then that's fine just send me the drop off address

Last edited by a moderator:

M1078MAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Holy cow,that would be great!!!
Thank you Wes,

I will run down Thurs or Friday to get that taken care of. Will text Mike now and let him know.

M1078MAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, its official. the M1078ao is home thanks to the Herculean efforts of Wes/Simp.

Wes, what an amazing truck/and trailer you have, full of character. love the duke :) That big cam and gamut of mods, This is what a 5 ton should have been and how it was supposed to be built.you are a wealth of information/knowledge. I truly appreciate the push through severe weather, multiple highway backups/closures and flash flooding/tornado warnings. A true warrior. Thank you very much! i will be hitting you up for tires in the future.

Mike-thank you for picking Ries up from Bragg and keeping her safe up in mountains. I especially appreciate your flexibility and understanding through it all. It hasn't been a good time on a personal level. Thank you for the parts (Glad hand, air line, relays, nuts and bolts by which i was able to come down on Thursday and get her running and drove for the first time.

To you both, great meeting you and will see you in the future.

With that, this action will close this thread and open the next chapter in the life of 'Ries the Beast'

Rich

combatmp29r

Rich, glad to hear she made it home. Was great meeting you when Mike and I were loading up. Hope to see her on the hard top next time instead of just driving up and down the mountain.

Joel

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks