• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1010 bunk and A/C parts anyone?

KamikazeKunze

Hey all,
I’m reconfiguring my M1010 come RV. Decided to ditch the litter/bunk and support bracket as well as the A/C unit. Compressor to box.

Anyone want/need any of these? Not sure what they’re really worth but I’m not looking to get rich off them.

Thanks

cucvrus

I will answer. I have a complete M1010 A/C unit. Would like it to leave as assembly. Nevada. Well that may be the problem. If you were closer it would be easy. A little cash and you take it off. I think we spoke of this unit in the past. Hey I don't want to start trouble here but I am answering a parts wanted ad in the CUCV forum. FYI.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks