• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haldex AIR DRYER

CES 3245th

I was hoping I could get a little help from the Bullpen! I've been trying to locate a NEW Haldex Air Dryer DA33110X. I've been calling the local truck part stores and they either don't carry it or can't get it etc.. So if anybody out there can give me a link to a vendor that does have it it would be greatly appreciated!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I was hoping I could get a little help from the Bullpen! I've been trying to locate a NEW Haldex Air Dryer DA33110X. I've been calling the local truck part stores and they either don't carry it or can't get it etc.. So if anybody out there can give me a link to a vendor that does have it it would be greatly appreciated!
Midwest military equipment has em on Ebay.

I just went to the Wabco series saver 1200. It is a lighter unit. Cheaper unit And cheaper filters. I have a thread written up on it in the 5 tons mod section

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Thank you for your response, the unit that you bought does all the plumbing line up exactly as on the Haldex?
You have to buy new air fittings. It is all outlined in the thread

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks