• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1030M1 Sold At Auction In Knoxville

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another M1030M1 diesel KL650 was just sold at auction in Knoxville, Tennessee. Final price, including buyers premium, was $14,628.37. It had 61 miles on it. These are really bringing big prices now.

Attachments

kentuckycucv

Another M1030M1 diesel KL650 was just sold at auction in Knoxville, Tennessee. Final price, including buyers premium, was $14,628.37. It had 61 miles on it. These are really bringing big prices now.
Wow. I have a Delta Force Honda XR 250. Used in Iraq with the units using the Pinzgauer s.... I guess of there were unclassified pictures it might bring a handsome price. I have one of the only ones.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
They are getting the big bucks cause where else are you going to find a JP8 scooter? The down side is there are ZERO engine parts for these bikes and the reason the Corps dumped them is they overheat even with 2 radiators, but they do rate high on the Kool factor as a diesel motorcycle.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are getting the big bucks cause where else are you going to find a JP8 scooter? The down side is there are ZERO engine parts for these bikes and the reason the Corps dumped them is they overheat even with 2 radiators, but they do rate high on the Kool factor as a diesel motorcycle.
Don't think I'll EVER qualify for "cool" again......................................don't think I even want too. Liking simple stuff more and more as I age...............gotta be dependable and repairable...............if not, I'll pass LOL

Diesel bike is Kool though! LOL

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The value of anything is only as high as someone is willing to pay. It will be interesting to see how high these will go or if the price will come crashing down at some point.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks