• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Missouri

Wamo

Hi everyone I had been looking online at some military vehicles and found your site doing some Google searches . After seeing several m35a2 in stock form and various configurations, those are what I think I may be interested in most, so I am just looking and planning now but It looks like this is the place for information that will be most useful to me and also has all kinds of info for other related military vehicles also . I am already seeing tons of information and it looks like the best site out there, I have restored a few vehicles ,tractors ect and was looking for something different but also useful around my farm to tinker with. This looks like a great site with a lot of helpful members and I hope to be talking with others and sharing info , have a great weekend everyone.

Last edited:

eric67camino

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome, from next door in Kansas. There is definitely an abundance of useful information here and plenty of helpful and knowledge people. Good luck in searching for a truck.

Flyingvan911

Welcome from Kansas City, MO. Be sure to search for the thread on the KAMO rally. It’s held at the D-Day Park in Wyandotte, OK each fall. It’s Oct 5, 6 and 7 this year. It’s fun for he whole family and a great way to check out different military vehicles.

Wamo

Thanks again everyone and I will definately look into the kamo rally . it's not to far away and a good place to talk to guys with similar interests and get some good info and ideas, it looks like I am going to be pretty busy .

Stein12501

Welcome to the site. Not sure what part of the state your in but we are located just outside of the capitol. This site is a wealth of info and a lot of great people. I have a M35A2 and love it. It is a man's truck for sure with no power steering and standard tranny. Good luck and hope to see you on the site again!!

cucvmule

collector of stuff
Welcome from across the State!
Being on the site and looking at information will keep you entertained for, well
a long time, and then some.

Then being able to participate in the forum is Great also.

When looking for something OD Green for sale, Ft Leonard Wood Mo. or Ft. Riley Kansas, are great places to hunt for what ever you like. Gov. Planet

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi everyone I had been looking online at some military vehicles and found your site doing some Google searches . After seeing several m35a2 in stock form and various configurations, those are what I think I may be interested in most, so I am just looking and planning now but It looks like this is the place for information that will be most useful to me and also has all kinds of info for other related military vehicles also . I am already seeing tons of information and it looks like the best site out there, I have restored a few vehicles ,tractors ect and was looking for something different but also useful around my farm to tinker with. This looks like a great site with a lot of helpful members and I hope to be talking with others and sharing info , have a great weekend everyone.
Welcome aboard :D Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway :driver:

You may be interested in reading about our Deuce - The ARK - in the link below in my Signature Block.

Again, WELCOME!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks