• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Primary Fuel Filter Canister Spring

fpchief

Changed my primary filter today and when i put the new filter in, i could not depress the spring at all. Is it supposed to depress a little? I was under the understanding that the spring put pressure against the filter so it would make a seal against filter housing. Also, inside i was able to get the old filter out plus the donut shaped rubber washer and the larger flatter rubber washer. Does that sound right? I looked at the diagram of the canister and it looks like a flat washer should have came out also. Never had to change the primaries on my other deuces so this is new to me.

Kip

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks