• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tool Fabrication

CES 3245th

Due to the excessive amount of heat that we have been having here lately it tends to want to expand the fuel tank. On top of that having the diamond plate the way it is positioned makes it's a BITCH to get your hands in there to grip it and then to unscrew it. So I fabricated my Helper-Guy ! Some of you may think its lame to have such a thing, all I can tell you is it works great for me! Please note all I am doing here is SHARING what I did for my situation. If it helps somebody out And made their day a little easier in the MV community that's a good thing! HA...I'm just saying!!!

Tool Cap 2.jpgTool for cap.jpg

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well - if people want to poo poo your "solution" or your engineering skills - it's their problem! Good job. A lot of my posts include going beyond the TM's to maybe help others when I find an issue.

Isn't there a vent on those tanks? I am sure that the design specs for the vehicle included operating temps way above New Englands worst....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks