• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GMTK AND SGMTK where are they all?

319cssb

I used to buy a couple of GMTK from govliq and gave them to friends and veterans i knew would need them. I kept one box for myself and meticulous maintained it. I got rid of a lot of my tools and since i moved to SC, it became a staple and i use it every day.
Last Friday, after working late on my daily driver, i forgot to lock back my car and the tool box was stolen (made a police report, but you know how does go).

long story short , i need to find a replacement. Not one for $1600 on ebay SMH.
I bought 5 boxes for $550 back then and gave 4 of them away minus one i kept. Buy now i cant find them anymore anywhere.
Does someone have a lead or a box for sale for a decent price? I sure would appreciate it.

hcso2332

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The was I see it IP is going to have a tough time unloading all of the surplus at such high starting prices and will eventually have to lower them. When they start listing tri-walls filled with equipment/gear I want to see how they are going to price everything with 100+ different NSNs' in the box.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I gifted most of mine. I'm hoping for an electronics tool kit in the next month or so for the start of this years robotics competition. Kid is on the team this year.

I have also been looking for their return.

Iron Planet stinks at selling stuff but my opinion is immaterial. I'm about done buying anything but an occasional GMTK.

NEIOWA

You might help a local FD to get some tool kits from DOD surplus. If their state forester participates in the program. Every FD needs hand tools and most vol FD have diddly.

DOD lists surpus tool kits in lots of several to many and if the FD requests one they might as well request the entire lot. The guy that does the work (as arrange pickup/transport) likely would have one coming as a thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks