• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Mass.

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Another welcome from MA. Good luck on your vehicle search. As mentioned you will acquire more than you realize much quicker than you expected.

cucvmule

collector of stuff
Hello from Missouri. Well Darth, I may have a lead on some used T72's:burn: but you will have to travel, and may have holes, missing parts, and a few kinks on importation.

Welcome, and Good Luck on your Quest.

71DeuceAK

Welcome! It took me 3-1/2 years to get my first MV but before you know it you will be in over your head, in a good way!

I'd like to build an armored M939. Would love to discuss my ideas with others. PM me if you like.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks