• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this connector called?

KI4FKW

This is the female end of the connector that feeds the positive to by BO drive light. The male end is missing from there to the drive light itself. I'm trying to find a replacement, but it isn't an easy thing to search for without knowing what it is called. I did a search, but couldn't find anything concrete.

I know I can just cut it and splice on a new end, but I'd prefer to keep it exactly as it is supposed to be.

37167560_301832487217324_8149992257122992128_n.jpg

If anyone could provide an image of the male end as well as the connection to the light, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That looks to me like a stock gm pigtail female. Probably can get from a gm dealer or a pull it part type junkyard.

You could also look at a Napa Echlin Ignition parts catalog illustrated buyers guide in the pigtail section.

KI4FKW

Thanks. All of my b/o markers and the b/o drive light make use of that connector (the rears are double, of course). I just went and checked all 5 of them. It looks like the back of the b/o drive light accepts some sort of plug that I am unfamiliar with.

So did some CUCVs come with the ones that porkysplace posted and some with the ones that I posted? There is a completely stock M1031 that I go look at for reference sometimes and it has the connectors that I posted.

KI4FKW

Here are my connectors (I know what the male end looks like now - I didn't think to check my b/o markers when I posted before) I still need to know what the end looks like that plugs in to the back of the drive light.

37488620_868458956693326_6522968335120859136_n.jpg

KI4FKW

Yeah, I have the drive light. It is just missing the connector on the back of it. There is about a 1 foot (maybe less maybe more) wire that has the male end of the connector I pictured. That is what is missing. I can probably find and make he other part, I just need whatever connector actually goes on the back of the light.

DREDnot

Yes...Weatherpac connectors. Thats how i remember it being spelled.
There used to be kits that had the removal tool and replacement terminals and rubber seals

KI4FKW

Just to round this thread out - it ended up being the connector that GM uses commonly for O2 sensors. Easy to find when googled that way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks