• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Weird stuff for ECU's

96m1083

My first ECU based purchase was on 7-25-18, still pending approval, my 2nd ECU based purchase was on 8-8-18, and was just approved on this one. The initial one is still pending...any ideas???

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's an old theory about IN BASKETS.....

The most recent items placed on top of the stack of old tasks in an IN-BASKET get worked first. With each new addition to the top of the stack, those items in the bottom of the stack languish for longer and longer periods as it is buried deeper and deeper below the fresher items on the top of the pile. All the while, the freshest incoming task has the shortest delay because.... let's admit it.... it is just easier to take the next paperwork from the top instead of having to dig to the bottom for the oldest task awaiting processing.
SOMETIMES, somebody just needs to come in and SUPERVISE the paper-pushers.

WARNING: Items in the in basket are less fresh than they appear. Your results may vary.

In fact, it's kinda Biblical....

Matthew 20:16
New King James Version (NKJV)

16 So the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen.”

Carry on.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks