• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just carry your TANK in your SUV!

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did anyone else notice the yelping dog in the front passenger seat???
Yes. At first I was trying to figure out if that was some "track squeak" sound effect I wasn't familiar with, thought "Sounds more like a dog".
Then at the end I could see it bouncing around in the front seat. I guess it was hollering "Hey!! There's a big noisy thing coming!! Crikey! It's getting in the car with me!! He-e-e-e-ey!!"

Cheers

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes. At first I was trying to figure out if that was some "track squeak" sound effect I wasn't familiar with, thought "Sounds more like a dog".
Then at the end I could see it bouncing around in the front seat. I guess it was hollering "Hey!! There's a big noisy thing coming!! Crikey! It's getting in the car with me!! He-e-e-e-ey!!"

Cheers
Rory,
You impress me! Not only do you know BOTH the Queen's English and American English languages, but now you've proven to us that you're equally fluent in CANINE ! ! !

WOOF WOOF, BOW WOW ! ! !

:clinto:rofl:clinto::not worthy:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks