• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with Mep oo3a main switch

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He folks, I have a friend off grid who has a Mep 003a and he fired the main switch. The one that controls the fuel pumps, glow plugs and starter. Any help as where to get on ASAP and not break the bank would be appreciated. This is a great guy and would be appreciated.

As Always
Thanks. Bob.

Dock Rocker

I would bet Green Mountain Generators will have it. They may call it an S1 switch or a start switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robertsears1

I have always wondered why it couldn’t be done using several toggle switches. Probably two would need to be spring loaded (preheat and starter).

Robert

robertsears1

I stopped by Delk’s in June. It is in the next county over and was on the way to where I was going. I was going to say hello to William (pretty sure that was his name) since I had shown him a 002a a few years ago to see if it was worth trying to get working. I was very surprised to hear that he had died at the first of the year suddenly. I remarked to the lady behind the counter that a lot of knowledge was also lost and she added that he had most of the prices in his head. They have a younger fellow now working the generators.

Robert

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the help & Delks came through, Landon in the generator department was excellent!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks