• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MANUAL SEARCH looking for manual/instructions

NormB

For a 3-day assault pack NSN 8465-01-580-0981

I’ve looked. NSN-now, Tpub, armyproperty, DLA links, boolean logic searches, zero, zip, nada.

Used to own a medium pack, had manual for that, have manual for other LBE and plate carriers.

JUST cannot find anything for this pack.

Anyone? Buehler?

Thanks in advance.

Norm

NormB

Your google-fu is far superior to mine, Master.

MAN that was frustrating. You’ve made my day. Now to print it out on the company laser before I leave...

THANKS.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your google-fu is far superior to mine, Master.

MAN that was frustrating. You’ve made my day. Now to print it out on the company laser before I leave...

THANKS.
I searched with " molle II technical manual" after I searched the NSN to see what pack it was .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks