• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hard to find parts

M1025HUMVEE

Hello everyone new to the forum, but not the community, I was just wondering if anyone can tell me were I can buy a weapons platform, or a tripod tie down bracket. Thanks for your help. :D

M1025HUMVEE

I've kept an eye on ebay, but have had no luck. Just to clearify the tripod bracket is one of the raised brackets in the back of a slant back HUMVEE. I'm sure you guys know what the weapons platform looks like, but just in case you don't know it is the triangular peice that holds the weapon riser atop of a slant back HUMVEE. I can post some pics later. Thanks for the help :D

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Beltfed/Austin Aviation on e-bay, go to his store. He has lots of stuff.

dilvoy

The part that I think you are looking for is called a Pintle Mount. The one in the attached fotos is the latest type. It is stronger than the older stamped and welded unit and also stronger than the first pintle mount that looks very similar to this. The late styld has a hole completely through the place where the adaptor attaches.

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A guy at the SCMVCC meeting this last Sun. had 2 of those. They didn't sell.

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pintle mount with pintle

Here's a new one with pintle perm. installed. { old style }
PM me if interested

Greg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks