• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 KAMO Rally Oct 5th-7th (Kansas Arkansas Missouri Oklahoma)

mattgunguy

Mwah ha ha ha.

Getting so close now. We're down for the usual 6. Maybe a couple of stragglers as well. Won't know till they show or not.

Running T-case air lines in the Gawker this weekend. Then I'll finally be done with that blasted swap.

brushhippie

I spect myself and the old lady will ride over and look around it is close enough to us here in Pineville..I would be willing to bet Adam will ride over in the bobbed Deuce.

kzeyus

Have a NOS red dot A/C compressor with serpentine mount kits for hmmwv, various red dot a/c condenser brackets, a Reese combo pintle hook/ball hitch, original style drivers seat, and possibly a rear hydraulic winch for hmmwv I can bring if anyone interested. Will only bring if interest is expressed.

Looking for a GPS mount for blue force tracker that mounts to center top of windshield if anyone has one lying around. Controller for Mile Marker hydraulic winch and ?. Would love a hmmwv rear bumper and rhino tire carrier if reasonable.

77 AMG

Looking like simply me, a loaner Cherokee and a small flatbed trailer. Everything else around here has decided to go on strike and either quit running, break something important (radiator tank), blow out/ loose brakes and can't get new calipers (75 F250 CrewCab) or otherwise stop being reliable. Anybody know how MO feels about out of state rigs with NO plate on the trailer, but everything else copisetic?

Rkrug

Have a NOS red dot A/C compressor with serpentine mount kits for hmmwv, various red dot a/c condenser brackets, a Reese combo pintle hook/ball hitch, original style drivers seat, and possibly a rear hydraulic winch for hmmwv I can bring if anyone interested. Will only bring if interest is expressed.
Info on the milemarker rear winch?

sue

In Oklahoma you don’t need plates on a trailer
so tell them your taking it back to okieland

77 AMG

Nah, not this trip... it's going back home to KY. I had my fill of flat dusty land when I lived in Lubbock, Odessa-Midland, San Angelo and south of San Antonio (home- where I grew up).

77 AMG

Quick question- ANYBODY happen to have or know where (without killing my wallet) to get a Passenger side seat for a Deuce? Doesn't have to have cushions, just a useable frame would be GREAT!

sue

NASA can’t Tell weather 72hrs in advance
so I don’t depend on the talking heads
on TV to tell me 8 days ahead. Yes might
rain, might not?

mattgunguy

Quick question- ANYBODY happen to have or know where (without killing my wallet) to get a Passenger side seat for a Deuce? Doesn't have to have cushions, just a useable frame would be GREAT!
Gots one at the house. Shoot me a text and we can discuss it, or just look at it Friday when you get here.

For those who don't know, we be vehicaly challenged at the moment. Totalled out the mighty little prius Friday morning. Gal decided to use the hood for a parking spot.
Everyone is ok & sore. Just got to get the Bronco in shape to make the drive. We'll still have the 5ton there regardless.

77 AMG

Hey, Matt. You guys can ride with me in the Cherokee, if you want to. i will have 3 seats open. Oh, I would like to look at the seat Friday, def.

77 AMG

And, I'ma hitching up the trailer and heading out in the next 15 minutes. Looking forward to meeting alot of you folks! Safe journeys!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks