• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 KAMO Rally Oct 5th-7th (Kansas Arkansas Missouri Oklahoma)

aghumvee

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be coming to KAMO on Saturday at about 9:00.

I do have humvee/5 ton/Unimog SEE parts for sale if anybody wants me to bring it.
Humvee:
4 man c pillars new: $75 ea
4 man camo top and curtain(Window may have spots from storage): $500
2 man tan tops and curtains(Window have brown spots, otherwise NEW): $150 ea
Rear basic antenna mounts: $10 ea
Tan front soft doors NEW (Windows may have spots): $200 for pair
Pioneer tool racks for humvees(used) $15 ea
Green rear truck cargo covers NOS: $250 ea
Factory made front X door strikers: $20 pair
Hood airlift hook foam seal NEW, Right side?: $5 each
New B pillars: $50 each
New soft top windshield frames: $15 each

5 Ton/M939 series
NEW air filters: $100 each
NOS draglink (Steering box to LF axle): $100 each

Unimog SEE:
Fuel tanks new auminum: $500 each
Hydraulic coolers with fans: $550 each
Left front body fender/panel NOS mercedesbenz (Panel with airfilter hole): $50 each

I need to know if anybody wants anything today by 4:00. I am not bringing anything other than the small easy stuff(Antenna mounts, strikers, etc)
If you want any doors, tops, or pillars you must be serious(Dont want to drag there and drag back)

Please PM or text 816-810-927one

Thanks!

Andrew

eric67camino

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got a chance to go down yesterday. Due to weather and other complications, I wasn't able to take my truck, but I did get to meet some nice folks. Had a good time. Got to tag along on a trail ride. I was impressed with what it could do. Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome. Hope to make it again next year.

Flyingvan911

We got some heavy rain last night but that was the worst of it. Other than that it was just a brief shower here and there. The bridges over Cayuga Rd are fixed and very nice. I only got a few pictures this year. I’ll post them shortly. It was great to see everyone. My fiancé had a wonderful time and wants very much to come back next year. It was a weekend of many first for her. -Road trip and trailride in a deuce, trail ride in a HMMWV, camping out, eating a MRE, etc.

brazengoat06

Just a quick thanks for helping me fit through the trails and enjoyed meeting some new faces. Think I'll bring a smaller rig next year. Cheers

77 AMG

Thanks to everyone for putting up with me and the "Light Urban Recon" Cherokee! I had a really good time and am looking forward to next year, hopefully driving my Deuce. Long trip of almost 700 miles one way, but, it was worth it! My family is kind of jealous, but, the kids understand that they can't just drop school and load up (yet).

77 AMG

And a BIG thanks to Matt, for the invite to begin with! I also want to say "Thanks" to the guys that brought some extra gear that I ended up dragging home for my truck. (Man, that Tow Bar is heavy!)

Attachments

Last edited:

Rkrug

And a BIG thanks to Matt, for the invite to begin with! I also want to say "Thanks" to the guys that brought some extra gear that I ended up dragging home for my truck. (Man, that Tow Bar is heavy!)
Thanks for helping me get my trailer hitched up before the downpour started! Hope to see you there next year.

77 AMG

RKrug, You are more than welcome! I know what is like to trying to beat the clock like that. I am already scheming for time off to make sure that I get there, and, hopefully, with my family.

Flyingvan911

It will most likely be around the first weekend in October. Watch for a 2019 thread. The event if free and family friendly. It’s a calm, relaxing weekend. Trail riding and camping. It’s like a small extended family.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks