• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M725 radiator

67Beast

Probably any old Jeep "J series" truck. J10 up to J30.
Unfortunately they are not the same as the older J-trucks. They can be made to fit but the radiator support has to be moved. The M725 is the same radiator as the more common M715, but even then finding a new one will be next to impossible. Post up that you are looking for one in the wanted parts section on the www.m715zone.com and I'm sure somebody will have a decent take-out one. Or you can search there as there are several "replacement" radiator that people have been able to make work.

kvflyer

If you have an original core, they can be fixed easily. However, if it is missing as they say, "All bets are off". My radiator was good for a few years and then started leaking. I got a local vintage radiator shop, you know the ones with the big tanks and old guys working there, to put a new core in mine. Yes, it was $350. But it is as good as new and will outlive me for sure.

CHRIS UNGER

A jeep cj to chevy v8 conversion radiator is about as close as you will get to original. If I remember right the bolt holes in the mtg. flange are in the wrong place.

Warden

Hi , many radiators fit with little or no modification , some of the dirt race car aluminum radiators fit great but they bolt in and require 10 minutes of fab work ,,, you don't have to do much. my daily driver M715 has a cross flow radiator out of a 1973 chevy one ton pick up that had a 454 in it
its been a long time. but I do not remember cutting or welding anything to mount it I did it when I was 18 yrs old and I'm 56 now ,,, I have re powered over 20 of these trucks , they are super simple to adapt things to and not have to Cobb or cut ! the stock engine don't need much of a radiator , my 78 cj7 radiator looks like it would go rite in also ( 304 v8 application ) avail new from quadratec cheap ! I can double check hose size and mount locations and measurments if u need me to on the CJ? ,,, good luck. W

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks