• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925 Circuit Breakers How Do They Work?

rneely

Looking in manual and I find 4 circuit breakers. Can't tell if they are auto rest and don't want to yank hard on wires if I don't have to. Changing light bulb in directional switch and touched a ground and had a big spark (24v). New bulb works fine but now heater fan not working. Could this be related and a circuit breaker issue?

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mil C/Bs are self resetting. Once the short is fixed the C/B should reset. Double check for shorts. Might need to disconnect the leads and put a meter (ohm) on them. The connectors will come apart. A little finase goes a long way. Don't think the heater is related to the turn signal. Wire diagrams are out in the shop.
JC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks