• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

September 2018 MV of the Month Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG

Welcome to the September 2018 MV of the Month Nomination Thread!

To submit a nomination the rules are simple:

1. - You may nominate your own vehicle or another SS Members vehicle (please ask the member first). Please do not nominate non- SS member vehicles.

2. - ONE good photo must be submitted with your nomination. (Not a link) PLEASE POST ONLY 0NE PICTURE!!!

3. - Previous winning vehicles from the current year cannot be re-nominated.

4. - One vehicle nomination per member per month (It's to keep things fair).

5. - We are limited to 20 vehicles per month for the contest. Once we get 20 vehicles nominated OR at 20:00hrs (8PM) on 15 September 2018, (whichever comes first), the nomination thread will close and the "Vote Thread" will open as soon as The Boss can open it. All times listed are Eastern Standard Times.

6. - Please do not "campaign" for your favorite MV on THIS thread...wait for the "Vote Thread" then have at it!!

Now come on folks, let's see those beautiful MV's you have so we can all enjoy them.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The old girl wants to jump in this month.

The 1941 Indian 741B says she wants to be in this month. It's my birthday month as well.

Attachments

Migginsbros

Grand opening bigmike. And..... it´s one off the brothers birthday month, too.

We register our not finished project.
1942 Harley Davidson WLA

IMG_7198.jpg

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Two! Two wheel wonders! Yep, this is gonna be a "tough" month for sure! Ya got your hands full, PB!
l-20470.jpg Maybe too tough Tony. I heard Papa Bear was just sighted in a taxi heading for the airport. The story is after last months nail biter, he's headed to Las Vegas for a week off!
:papabear:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great nomination Tony but would you please delete two of the pics and leave the ONE you want to represent? (Hint...I think the third pic is the best)...but that's just me.[thumbzup]:papabear:
f1d6effc39a6bbac0123de0521283fbd--care-bears-grumpy-cat.jpg Tony the clocks ticking. Don't make Papa Bear get the wooden spoon!

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Seems like it would be REALLY great to get more participation with this "mission".............I know, I know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we are all busy, but this is all in good fun and draws members together. Fostering friendly "rivalry" and well meant competition. So, if I can do this, surely someone else can too! (age can be a limiting factor, LOL so can C.I. "computer intelligence" from which I suffer badly. LOL)

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Harley and Indian have my eye just which one is the question now. But to move things along lets mix it up with motorcycles, trucks and cranes. My SCAMP= Self Contained Crane for Aircraft Maintenance and Positioning.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks