• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

September 2018 MV of the Month Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Harleys have my vote just which one is the question now. But to move things along lets mix it up with motorcycles, trucks and cranes. My SCAMP= Self Contained Crane for Aircraft Maintenance and Positioning.
Floridianson, I like the Indian & Harley too. But, after spending 34yrs. in aviation, I'm partial to aviation related vehicles as well![thumbzup]

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Floridianson, I like the Indian & Harley too. But, after spending 34yrs. in aviation, I'm partial to aviation related vehicles as well![thumbzup]
You get to the Reno air races? My son and brother in law crewed for one of the jet teams last couple of years.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
a-hawker-sea-fury-t-mk-20-dreadnought-aircraft-in-flight_a-G-10453532-4990827.jpg The Reno Air Races this year are Sept. 12-16, and the MVCC Tower Park Gathering at Lodi is Sept. 16-23. So we won't make it this year, but I'll still be pulling for the R-4360 powered Sea Fury, Dreadnaught.

Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AMi will get thrown in the mix this month.

Now why did you have to go and do that because us tractor trailer guys have to stick together. I was set with just having to decide between the Indian or Harley then you had to go and mess things up. Tanks

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I love watching a game of "numbers".

Now if we could get just one more for a perfect set of 10 !

I'm just a bit overwhelmed though - I thought the early selection of 2-wheelers was "easy" but then the wheel-count grew to the 18-wheeler class and I'm just SO CONFUSED ! ! !

Surely once the politicking gears up the ballot choice will become obvious to every individual voter as they see fit.

:grd::jumpin::D:goodjob::not worthy:

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lots of candidates available, just a matter of the owner sending in "A" pic and throwing their hat in the ring.........................diversity is the spice of MV life.

(bump) LOL

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will the polls remain open and the politicking continue in spite of Hurricane Florence disrupting Mr. Gore's internet in the high-concentration MV regions of the Southeastern US???

I hope that "The show must go on," but would understand if we have a temporary delay in the process.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Will the polls remain open and the politicking continue in spite of Hurricane Florence disrupting Mr. Gore's internet in the high-concentration MV regions of the Southeastern US???

I hope that "The show must go on," but would understand if we have a temporary delay in the process.
That's a darn good question and we will address it if/when it does/does not happen.

How's that for a plan/answer? (It's the best I can come up with). :papabear:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks