• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fall 2018 Rausch Creek Rally

Lukes_deuce

Hello Everyone! Since there has not been an official posting of this yet, I decided to put something together.

We will be having the rally Friday 10/19 to Sunday 10/21 at Rausch Creek Off Road Park.

Rausch Creek Offroad Park
453 Molleystown Rd
Pine Grove,PA 17963

Coordinates:
N40° 36.5074'
W76° 26.9170'

Rausch Creek offers the following...

• On site primitive camping.
  • 3,000 acres of easy, intermediate, and hard trails. We stick to the easy ones due to the size of our trucks.
  • Trails can accommodate MVs of all sizes, shapes etc.
  • Alcohol is permitted after wheeling for the day.
  • Most of the group will hit the trails for the day. You are welcome to stay at camp until the group returns.

Rausch Creek's website has info including rules, camping info, lodging info and a FAQ. Please visit their site here - Rausch Creek Off Road Park

To ride in the park one or two forms must be filled out. The forms are a requirement from Rausch Creek. You may fill out the forms in advance or when you arrive. Download them from here if you wish - Rausch Creek Membership

What you can expect...

• A good time, a camp fire, friends, enthusiasts, beverages and offroading!
  • For information on the off road park, please see -

On the site, there is information about:

What you need to do...

• Get your vehicle ready. C'mon, don't miss this!
  • Sign up! - If you are interested sign up for the event on this thread and include the following information...

• The MV or MVs you are bringing.
    • Date of arrival.
    • State if you are camping and the number of people in your group.
  • Let us know how you can pitch in. Tell us if you can offer assistance by bringing something to help out, organize, etc... From reading past threads I've seen folks offer the following...
    • A Generator.
    • Firewood - PLEASE BRING SOME FIREWOOD
    • Early arrivals to reserve space on Thursday. See satellite image below for our camp site.
    • What else???

We usually set up camp, on the right side just past the bend. This is not a sponsored event so all military vehicles are welcomed. Do not bring your modified jeep or trail rig, as you will be disappointed with the trails the group will go on. Depending on the amount of vehicles, we can split up and have the groups go on varying difficulty of trails. Any questions, post on here and hope to see you in October.

Lukes_deuce

I will be there with my 923a2. I plan on arriving Friday afternoon and will be camping both nights. Ill be bringing a 6000 watt generator and small mig welder.

joshuak

I'd like to go, but I'm currently scheduled to be "on call" that weekend.

If something changes, I will be there in a CUCV and would also camp.

Lukes_deuce

Good morning Everyone! Its the weekend before the trip to Rausch creek! Hope everyone is completing the last of the repairs and modifications to your truck! See ya there!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks