• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cat 7155 tranny Oneida NY to NH

Jeep Nasty

If anyone Is traveling anywhere near Oneida New York to Kingston New Hampshire prior to the 16th on a weekend and can haul a transmission for me I’d be more than happy to give them some money. The transmission can only be picked up on the weekends in New York I can receive it any day in New Hampshire.

The seller messaged me and told me that eBay has started charging him fees because I did not pick up the item yet even though it’s paid for so I want to get it out of his hair.

If no one is available, drive out there myself on the 16th and pick it up in the morning.

Thanks
Chris
603-234-8895

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks