• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Curious if the m35a2 Hercules motor can be swapped to a car

Nick98C

Hi, so, I have an m35a2, and I have a project car that needs a motor and a bit of everything.
I was looking at motors and videos on motor swaps. I already have a good 125 horsepower Hercules multifuel motor; I was wondering if people have successfully swapped them into smaller vehicles?
Any useful tips?
(Yes i know the motor weighs more.)

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We helped a friend put one in a Chevy dually. Worked pretty well, used the Deuce trans. The truck had electrical problems he had not addressed. It later caught fire and was destroyed. :( All that work gone!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks