• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks for the add.....

bknice01

Hello and thank you for the add. Okay here it is.......I live in the Tallahassee, Fla. area, and the Apalachicola National Forest is practically in my back yard. I have always wanted a 2 and a 1/2. I have been watching all of your older videos on YouTube of the rallies here in Fla. and found them quite entertaining. The wife and I go into the forests (a lot) in my 2003 Chevy Blazer ZR2. My wife likes to take pics of wildlife and I like to go 4 wheel driving. Here is my dilemma, Since I am new to this and am currently in the market for a drivable /workable deuce. But I have no idea about where to get one in the north Florida area. Especially one that I can finance since I am retired and have a lot of time on my hands to work on it. If anyone could guide me in the direction that I need, it would be most appreciative. Thank you in advance for any help that I can get. B.K.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hello and thank you for the add. Okay here it is.......I live in the Tallahassee, Fla. area, and the Apalachicola National Forest is practically in my back yard. I have always wanted a 2 and a 1/2. I have been watching all of your older videos on YouTube of the rallies here in Fla. and found them quite entertaining. The wife and I go into the forests (a lot) in my 2003 Chevy Blazer ZR2. My wife likes to take pics of wildlife and I like to go 4 wheel driving. Here is my dilemma, Since I am new to this and am currently in the market for a drivable /workable deuce. But I have no idea about where to get one in the north Florida area. Especially one that I can finance since I am retired and have a lot of time on my hands to work on it. If anyone could guide me in the direction that I need, it would be most appreciative. Thank you in advance for any help that I can get. B.K.
Check with member Floridianson. He has trucks for sale near Gainsville and Interlatchen.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks