• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 SoCal Fall Rally

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This years Fall Rally will be held the weekend of October 26th - 28th with a lowrider car show, slammed imports and domestic cars, a show and shine contest for the cleanest ride, a car hop competition and everybody's favorite a wet T shirt contest.....well maybe none of that, but we will have a good time in the desert if you like to hang out with good people, enjoy some good food and look at military trucks. We might have a wet T shirt contest if Gripy is willing to get wet, but we'll have to do that late one night as to not offend the young ones or faint of heart.

Everyone is welcome to hang out even if you have never been to an event or don't have a military vehicle. Come over and say hi.

Bring your cooking grill, and of course plenty to drink of your favorite beverage (you don't want to go thirsty out in the desert). You can also bring any kind of off road vehicle you wish such as a quad, dirt bike, 4 wheeler, a nitrous sniffing Prius, Detroit powered Tesla, or what ever mode of conveyance you like to get around on.

We will be having a convoy through the desert on Saturday around 11'ish which makes for real good time and enjoy the view. When we get back from that I'll cook up some carne asada tacos for everyone there. For the people that like to take in the desert at night there will also be a night run.

Here are the coordinates for camp 35.139213,-117.05533 - Google Maps
I,ll be marking off the campsite with cones so as to not disturb the surrounding plant life.

Last event everyone had a great time with the water balloon fight. Let me know if that is something you would like to do again or suggest something else. Keep in mind it's a family event so let it be something that everyone can participate in.

Hope to see you guys out there.

Last edited:

True Knight

I can’t wait. Maybe I’ll do some mountain climbing this time, since I’ve been saying that for about 5 years now and still have yet to do it...

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
MAN, again, the weekend of the jeep trip! I gotta re check dates....

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Our fireworks schedule has been busy this year and we pushed the trip to late Oct for weather reasons. Still kicking the dates around. I'll hopefully know more later this week. I need to get my azz out there.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like a date. Should I throw the wire wheels and candy paint on the deuce. Like always I will have a few pieces of firewood for the camp fire
Put on the White Wall Tires!! From a transplanted Californian.....have a great time!!

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Our fireworks schedule has been busy this year and we pushed the trip to late Oct for weather reasons. Still kicking the dates around. I'll hopefully know more later this week. I need to get my azz out there.
Make sure to bring some of them fireworks this way. Everybody likes to see a good light show.

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Two Jeep trips, one the weekend before, one the week after, looks like I am a no show.....again

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
With a little less than a month until go time. Hope everyone will be charged up with their water balloons.

MAdams

I'm putting rocks in my balloons this year to keep you guys from cheating... again...

My brother and I will be there Friday afternoon and need to leave early on Sunday morning.

2018-09-22 13.28.29.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks