• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 SoCal Fall Rally

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That would be great. I tried borrowing some from the CalTrans guy's as they were putting them down I was picking them up on the highway, but they weren't to happy about it.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We all agreed since we live in the nanny state that we should set the example and have everyone wear safety cones on their heads to make everyone more visible at night. If someone needs a safe space there will be a designated area with coloring books, stuffed animals and an emotional counselor. Saltydeuce will be the emotional counselor, so as soon as you get triggered make sure to run to him. He will provide a shoulder to cry on and an ear to unload whatever it is your mom didn't want to hear.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks