• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 SoCal Fall Rally

BLK HMMWV

I saw that too Will. Even though the green color is kind of funky.
I figured it's the utters on some sort of COWABUNGA.
Maybe they got some kind of keg attached to it.
We definitely have to go back and revisit .

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I gotta pack for the trip, maybe a quick turn around run tomorrow?

BLK HMMWV

I got to go take care of a customers gate problem first thing. Then was going to start packing myself . Maybe a last minute drone flight to make sure it's ready for our trip next week if needed.
It is nice to see the guys still having fun without us no matter the speed of the Nova.

MAdams

Another great trip! My phone battery was dying so I didn't get many pics. Thanks again for all the help during the "indecent". I heard Devin's new name is Cliff. LOL

Sorry we had to leave so early and make a bunch of noise. I doubt anyone got any sleep with whoever was playing the loud music :roll:

Attachments

Yes it was a great Event. It’s great how everyone pull together in a time of need. I sure felt the brotherhood out there. I’m proud to be apart of that. Can’t wait for the next Event and see what it brings.9E4A4D20-49C7-4C9D-A07F-E803AD3202D6.jpg17064990-67C2-4E52-895B-31F64A749B85.jpgD66ECE45-6E67-4B30-95D0-81D23A05F3A0.jpgD38F9D7D-36E2-418F-BFE9-B8C0D3D192A6.jpg MAdam,nothing better than the sound of a MV running in the desert. As for the loud music might have to pull the plug next time.

Thank you Fastnova for a well organized Event. My family and I had a great fun filled time.

I have footage of the recovery from TrueKnight and SaltyDeuce. I’ll post later.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes it was a great Event. It’s great how everyone pull together in a time of need. I sure felt the brotherhood out there. I’m proud to be apart of that. Can’t wait for the next Event and see what it brings.View attachment 746843View attachment 746842View attachment 746841View attachment 746840 MAdam,nothing better than the sound of a MV running in the desert. As for the loud music might have to pull the plug next time.

Thank you Fastnova for a well organized Event. My family and I had a great fun filled time.

I have footage of the recovery from TrueKnight and SaltyDeuce. I’ll post later.
You guys brought some serious wood!!!

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Big thank you to everyone that showed up and made this a great rally. The little kids and big kids really liked the water balloon fight.
Seeing Cliff near the edge of that hill with his truck near impending doom really got our hearts racing, one can only imagine how he felt and the pucker meter must have been pegged. Next rally we should add that to the event like the water balloon fight. Send someone up the hill to get stuck in a precarious situation and see how long it takes us to get him out of it(any volunteers?). We will be prepared next time with winches and snatch blocks for sure. Pictures and video to come

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks