• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Texas

Burkie

Wanted to say hello. New on here. From Fort Worth, Texas. Just recenetly inherited a M35A2 and it's going to be one heck of a restore project, although she still fires up and runs, she just needs some TLC to be put back together and painted. Also looking into a way of getting a title for it if anyone knows how to go through that process? Well looking forward to talking to quite a few of you peeps! And feel free to add my on your friends list

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Mike929

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the hobby. There is a Texas laws thread that might help, but if you didn't get a title, the process of getting one my be a little painful.

Burkie

Yes I have heard the process is quite painful and involves getting a bonded title. Thanks for the welcomes. I've also got original TMs for the truck which is quite rare from my understanding???

twisted60

Welcome from South Florida. Some say hobby, some say addition, I say fun. Getting to know these vehicles, in my opinion, is fun, a few bumps and bruises, a little blood shed and you are one with the machine. Not to mention they're good conversation starters, pull in anywhere, there will be someone who wants to talk. Enjoy...

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wanted to say hello. New on here. From Fort Worth, Texas. Just recenetly inherited a M35A2 and it's going to be one heck of a restore project, although she still fires up and runs, she just needs some TLC to be put back together and painted. Also looking into a way of getting a title for it if anyone knows how to go through that process? Well looking forward to talking to quite a few of you peeps! And feel free to add my on your friends list
Welcome aboard :grin: Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway :driver:

Welcome To SS , your probably going to have to get a bonded title in Texas .

I concur. The BONDED TITLE will most probably be your only option if your really want to title your truck in the most legally binding way possible without having the otherwise necessary documentation on its heritage.

Again, I concur. BOTH of the threads shown are beneficial in your situation and geographic locale.
Welcome to the hobby. There is a Texas laws thread that might help, but if you didn't get a title, the process of getting one my be a little painful.
When a BONDED TITLE is indicated, I agree the process is a bit laborious. HOWEVER, if you don't go with a BONDED TITLE you will never actually OWN the vehicle. In the situation described for this particular truck it is the only way to go and therefore the "pain" factor is moot.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks