• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for thread on a souped up multi fuel engine

jrv8984

I thought I saved it the link, and have tried searching, but haven't had any luck. There was a thread about a guy and I think his dad. They rebuilt a multifuel engine, fire ringed it, I think they had the head worked, etc, etc. It made like twice the hp, and had a large increase in mpg's if I remember correctly. Does anybody have a link to this thread?
Thanks

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Might have been my son Dan and I, SS ID M543A2 but I would not know how to find the old thread. We did a lot of the things you mention along with some IP work. Gasket matched the intake and exhaust ports and did a lot of bowl work under the valves for better flow. He builds our racing heads (Mopar) and has done flow bench work, but not on the multi heads. Our bench was not tooled for it. We have been running it for probably 4 years now and never experienced the infamous "turn 'em up and blow 'em up" situation with any of our turned up motors. But then again, we know how to drive them properly. My son can reiterate if you cannot find it. We can comm by PM if you wish.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks