• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Vehicles of Victory under new ownership!

vehiclesofvictory

This is a general blast to the CCKW and G506 owners on the Steel Soldiers forum. I have acquired all of Vehicles of Victory's inventory as well as the website etc. I am currently in the process of bringing the business into the 21st century so it is easier to find and buy parts without requiring a phone call to browse inventory although I do welcome it. I am setting up social media, email accounts within the coming days and many smaller parts for these trucks will be put into a massive eBay store to increase my exposure. Many of you may know me personally if you attended the fall rally in Durhamtown, I was in the back with the '42 GPW and the M38-M35 parts. I plan to attend the rally this fall with some of our new additions to the inventory which hopefully will include Ben Hur side slat hardware, and possibly G506 troop seat hardware. I know many on this forum have posted in the last few years about not receiving calls back from VoV which was due to the previous owner having some additional work responsibilities. I wanted to stop by this section of the forum and introduce myself .

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks