• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rams Mobile Power X-Doors

TLangM998

Does anybody have a set of these bad boys? Or know anyone who does? They look like they are fairly well built. Couldn't find any reviews on them. Wanted to do a little more research on them before I dropped $5K on them! TIA!

Action

Chrome handles? 12v or 24v? How do electronics hold up after being under water? How many amps if all 4 powered at same time? Wiring harnesses just hang by door jambs?

TLangM998

I know the connections are spring loaded contacts, so there aren’t any wires, other than that, I don’t know much more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know the connections are spring loaded contacts, so there aren’t any wires, other than that, I don’t know much more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There has to be wires feeding power to those "spring loaded contacts". Or are you on your own to power them ?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
$5K for doors, WHY, the MAIN function of vehicle doors is to keep you from falling out, everything else is extra, do not see why a $1.25K door is needed or even thought of as ok.

Warren Lovell

I have to agree with you on these stupid prices. but it is supply and demand. I love my H1 doors. Pretty durable. I would like a set of X doors though... I have been watching many auctions...and they arte not selling at the high prices. Hopefully I can cobble up a nice set and massage them back to new condition.

Stonewall

Just looked them up. I do not like them. The outside looks fine, but I do not like the look of the inside. Also, agree with other comments. Why would you even want or need power windows?

riderdan

Just looked them up. I do not like them. The outside looks fine, but I do not like the look of the inside. Also, agree with other comments. Why would you even want or need power windows?
Well, have you tried to reach across the tunnel to unzip the passenger window while driving? JK :) I agree that the insides look a little odd.

TLangM998

A customer wants them for a build we are doing. I didn't ask what anyone thought of the price. I asked if anyone had them or knew someone who did.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A customer wants them for a build we are doing. I didn't ask what anyone thought of the price. I asked if anyone had them or knew someone who did.
See that's the nice thing about SS you get even more information than you ask for.
Now you also know what members think of the price.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Yes the price is ? BUT if a customer wants it, a customer gets it, those of us that do builds/mods do what the client wants as dumb as it may be at times BECAUSE that is what the client is paying for.

kzeyus

I'd be concerned whether anyone ever actually got a set delivered from Russia or Poland whichever they come from.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks