• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 Bismarck ND to Scotland, SD (400 miles)

feezy

I have a Deuce farm truck that needs some work, been sitting on the ranch for about 6 years or so. Trying to get her from Bismarck ND to Scotland, SD (Deuceman51's shop) to get some work done. Its right at about a 400 mile trip. She ran and drove when Parked but had a head gasket leak and something around mid way through the frame, maybe where the transfer case/speedometer cable hooks up? Hard to remember exactly, its been years and didn't have time to mess with it before i left to go overseas.
Batteries are dead now (was trying to get my Aunt to replace batteries, but it might be beyond her physically). Might be driveable, but it'd need a good look over first and/or somebody that could trailer it down to the south-east corner of SD. Doesn't have to be right away, but soon-ish, maybe in october, trying to get plates back on it now. I'd like to beat the winter if possible.

I'd fly out and do it myself but I've been deployed since april and now in the middle of moving the fam to Rochester, NY and then going to work, just don't have the leave time right now, and the wife says no.

Any help or a point in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

R/

Feezy

P.s. After she gets fixed up in SD, then I'll have to get it the rest of the way to Rochester (another 1100 miles), But that's a problem for another time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks