• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Empty Road Trip north Pensacola, FL to Rochester, ny via Spartanburg and Pittsburgh

feezy

I'm leaving Pensacola on friday morning (14th) around 1100 in an empty Tundra pickup (6 foot bed), stopping a couple nights in Spartanburg SC, then another couple nights in Pittsburgh, PA. hopefully make it to Rochester, NY sometime on the 17th, 18th or 19th (depends how long my HQ check-in in Pittsburgh takes).

Anyway, truck bed is empty, if anyone needs some parts or little stuff hauled, we can meet/drop off along the way. I have a trailer to pick up in SC already that is supposed to go all the way to NY that is full.

If anyone needs some small cargo moved hit me up, I know its last minute, but you know, Navy...

R/

Feezy
585-545-8095

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you have any problems I am not too far off 95. In Va. North of Fredericksburg, south of Alexandria.

feezy

CARMAN, thanks, but I'll be heading up pretty far west of you, good looking out though.
Pensacola to Montgomery via I65 ,
Montgomery through Atlanta to Spartanburg and Charlotte via I85.
Then Charlotte to Pittsburgh via I77 and I79.
Pittsburgh to Warren, OH via I76.
Then onto Buffalo and Rochester via I90.

The cab is pretty packed with seabags and uniforms and such, but the bed is empty.

R/

Feezy

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That’s my fault. I read your post but saw the start point and the end and had 95 in my head.

4671 Hybrid

CARMAN, thanks, but I'll be heading up pretty far west of you, good looking out though.
Pensacola to Montgomery via I65 ,
Montgomery through Atlanta to Spartanburg and Charlotte via I85.
Then Charlotte to Pittsburgh via I77 and I79.
Pittsburgh to Warren, OH via I76.
Then onto Buffalo and Rochester via I90.

The cab is pretty packed with seabags and uniforms and such, but the bed is empty.

R/

Feezy
I have friends/family on the Atlanta>Charlotte>Mt. Airy corridor. If you need a hand, don't hesitate to holler.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks