• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RED BALL MILITARY VEHICLE MEET Sept. 21st &22nd

MadCat2

Wow its time for Gilbert all ready- where did the summer go! Im trying to get the wrecker started now! we will see how that turns out!
Tew's Armory is happy to announce that we will have on of our models with us again- ALEXA, will be there selling ammo cans for us all weekend! We are have a scratch and dent inventory clearance sale- HALF PRICED AMMO CANS! everything must go- I need the garage space!
other than that we are low on inventory and looking forward to seeing everyone and just hanging out! Alexa is in charge of sales, we will be be camping and hanging out the whole time!!!!!

mutt1966

I will be in spaces D-1, 2, 3, and 4 ,,,
For Sale items...
GRC-106
RT-524
PRC-77 with the AM-2060 and all assesoeies
PRC-660 UHF military aircraft frequency backpack radio. has issues
M38A1 Rear Springs like new...
Medium Tow Bar. no feet...
GRR-5 Receiver...
Jerry Cans, Shovels and anything else I can get in the back of the M1009...
PM me if there is something you are interested in, see ya there...
Scott O&O
W3SLC

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there on Saturday only - couldn't get off work to set up for the entire show. But will sneak in there to enjoy the vehicles and see old friends once again. See everyone there!

ageregunner

Went to the show today, and like every other year, Red Ball put on a great show! Drove the deuce with my brother and was pleasantly surprised to see prices at many vendors, very reasonable. Did not find what I was looking for, but still came home with some great stuff. Job well done Red Ball Express!

Got to show about 10 am and I do a walk through and go back to purchase big items before I leave . I guess the new trend has gotten to this show too,packing up well before the end. It wasn't raining,wasn't hot? guess vendors decided they made enough money. This is why sales are going to the internet. its a shame. gate was still taking admission at one gate and vendors leaving at other gate?another pastime going away? Ive seen it at Sussex and Aberdeen.

desmodromic

Got to show about 10 am and I do a walk through and go back to purchase big items before I leave . I guess the new trend has gotten to this show too,packing up well before the end. It wasn't raining,wasn't hot? guess vendors decided they made enough money. This is why sales are going to the internet. its a shame. gate was still taking admission at one gate and vendors leaving at other gate?another pastime going away? Ive seen it at Sussex and Aberdeen.
Saturday was pretty slow for foot traffic and from a seller’s standpoint. Thursday and Friday were the big days.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks