• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone interested in renting their lmtv for hurricane relief?

coachgeo

They going to put them on a boat and send them to Philippines? Their most Northern Island just got skimmed by one of most powerful Hurricane in history to hit land.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I would think the trucks would need commercial insurance and the truck owners would need to be hired as the drivers. It wouldn’t work out well having some random person run the trucks. A few weeks of heavy use could really wear down tires and other consumables. This would need to be priced in.

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just the trucks they need for 8 ft deep water of Florence.. not with my truck.

(Edit, the smiley face and big wave emoji got omitted)

Last edited:

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well mines for sale so if they want to rent it for what I'm asking then even if they trash it I'd still have parts to sell.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He is in the Wilmington NC area and prob does not have service at this time. He has his LMTV on station working on recovery and supply.
His profile shows he logged on this morning.
Join Date 07-26-2018 Last Activity Today 08:28

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Maybe they should just call gov planet and buy them all from the Ft Bragg lot??? OH those darn EUC's

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you think that any LMTV will be in running condition when it gets returned from its rental?
Like I said, if they want to pay me as much to rent it as I'm trying to sell it for then they can trash it and I'll sell what's left over for parts. But it won't move out of the driveway without a contract in hand specifying that they pay me X amount PLUS provide their own insurance for it. I doubt it will happen so it doesn't really matter one way or the other.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks