• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Punta Gorda Air Show 19 thru 21 Oct 2018

suzukovich

AllMost of you don't know me. I am the Western Region Coordinator for the First Florida Chapter of The MVPA. I am also a long time Steel Soldier member. So don't hold it against me.

If anybody is interested in attending the Punta Gorda Air show my contact information is below Reimbursement. Anybody outside the 25 mile circle of the Airport will get reimbursed for fuel or line haul. If line haul contact me for Line haul company information. Please respond on this email chain or Referencing Punta Gorda Airshow as subject line

********New Event*******
West Region/South West Region Static Display October 19 thru 21[SUP]st[/SUP]Punta Gorda Air Show. Punta Gorda Airport 28000 Airport Rd, Punta Gorda, FL33982. 75[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary of Airport. World War II Vehicle Specificthis includes the following type of Vehicles. Halftracks, M3 Scout cars, CCKWs, WC all types, GP and GPWs and a tankif possible.
Airshow Organizerswill cover expenses for the following:
1. Vehicle owners.Fuel if driving or trailering Own vehicle.
2. Line haul ofVehicle.
3. Provide overnightaccommodations and meals.
RSVP is a must asI will have to submit cost estimate and number of vehicles to showorganizers.
For requirementsto get reimbursed contact West Region Coordinator Douglas Suzukovich813-361-7849 or Email suzunbc@gmail.com

Douglas H. Suzukovich
WestRegion Coordinator
FirstFlorida Chapter of the MVPA
suzunbc@gmail.com
Cell813-361-7849
https://www.facebook.com/FFCMVPA/
http://www.flmvpa.org/

Last edited by a moderator:

suzukovich

All I need to know by Friday morning who wants to attend. Ten WW2 vehicles is what there asking for.

Sent from my SM-J727U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks