• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts Compatibility Question - Bench Seats

richingalveston

not much help here on that question. I will give it a try
my guess is that it should fit since the floor pans lmc sells are all the same from 73 to 87. I think the cucv is based on the 82 year model

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
not much help here on that question. I will give it a try
my guess is that it should fit since the floor pans lmc sells are all the same from 73 to 87. I think the cucv is based on the 82 year model
They should fit form the years you mentioned , the transmission tunnel is different between 2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive , it shouldn't effect the seat.

nyoffroad

Yes they do fit, I know this for a fact. On some of the early years the seat back is just a bit taller and it may hit the rifle mounts, the bigger problem is that on the 70s modles the seat belts came up thru the gap between the bottom and the back instead of having the plastic grommit thru the seat bottom.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks