• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2018 - September VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was looking for the first ever face off but looks like that's not going to happen. I know who broke the draw so might check your corn flakes and tell the kids the check is in the mail.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was looking for the first ever face off but looks like that's not going to happen. I know who broke the draw so might check your corn flakes and tell the kids the check is in the mail.
Back to a tie (20/20). So hold off on cutting that check.

sandcobra164

I've really been slacking when it comes to campaigning. I washed my truck today getting ready for the GMVRR and a few local parades. I washed black mess away from green paint in places. I'm just happy that the truck did great last year taking me there and back as I was on crutches during the event! Good truck even if the smaller vehicles are getting more votes. We're going all in next month!

Attachments

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It says closed for me.

Screenshot_43.jpg

maybe because you didnt vote yet?

and if you vote for me Porky, it will be tied up again.

Last edited:

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
well, that would have tied it again. i know it was tied at 1700, then again when i posted at 1740, so voteing
actually didnt close at 1711

it sure was fun to watch

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks