• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2018 - September VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look again it looks like the poll was reopened for someone to vote for bigmike.
I took a screen shot with members names who voted when it was at 19 to 19. Then mkcoen broke that to make bigmike go up 20/19. I know who the last three were that took bigmike to 24. Do believe it was reopened and the truth is out there and I believe.

Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats to bigmike and his 1941 Indian.:beer::beer:
You were one of the three last voters that voted for him . That was a nice thing to do seeing that you had your Harley in this race. Two left. The truth is out there. I don't see a problem with one month having just two face off head to head. There are 84 thousand members on SteelSolders and maybe 50 of us play this game at anyone time. Not my game not my web sight so guess mine is just a opinion. NOISULLOC

Last edited:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You were one of the three last voters that voted for him . That was a nice thing to do seeing that you had your Harley in this race. Two left. The truth is out there. I don't see a problem with one month having just two face off head to head. There are 84 thousand members on SteelSolders and maybe 50 of us play this game at anyone time. Not my game not my web sight so guess mine is just a opinion. NOISULLOC
That seems like the fair way to settle it , rather than a moderator or admin reopening it to pick the winner. If they were going extend the time vote they should have extended it for everybody. Kind of a tainted win this month .

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know who did it. After the voting has started you can click on the number of votes and all the players and voters who have voted can be seen and who they voted for. Number two on the count down is member EO2NMCB leaving just one.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A form of "sudden death"; the first who get a vote wins?

Anyway, lets enjoy the winner; still a lot of months and years left for all of us to try again and vote again. Or maybe a "runner up" competition for all those that got second during the year?

Indian-Logo-500x193.png :drool:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I took a screen shot with members names who voted when it was at 19 to 19. Then mkcoen broke that to make bigmike go up 20/19. I know who the last three were that took bigmike to 24. Do believe it was reopened and the truth is out there and I believe.
Maybe I'm missing something but the screen shots above show the final vote as 23 for bigmike and 22 for 155mm.

I don't think the thread has been re-opened by anyone but I've sent the boss a PM and asked him to look things over.

I'm asking.... can we sorta wait for the boss's review before making too many comments??

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congratz to Big Mike! Winner of the popular vote of opinions and persuasions.

In my view - EVERY MV is a winner in some regard. And this is not a contest of quantitative measurement, but a very NON-scientific casting of whimsical opinions.

Lets keep it FUN ! Please.

:-D

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Maybe I'm missing something but the screen shots above show the final vote as 23 for bigmike and 22 for 155mm.

I don't think the thread has been re-opened by anyone but I've sent the boss a PM and asked him to look things over.

I'm asking.... can we sorta wait for the boss's review before making too many comments??
It's my fault. Or at least my vote (powers) caused it. I had opened the thread to vote on it prior to the close, but got called from work. I use a VPN and it disconnects my internet access from the computer. I had clicked on vote and nothing happened (Just the spinning wheel of nothing). Realized it was because I wasn't "on the internet" and never paid it any mind. Finished work, then logged of the VPN and the browser committed my vote post close.

I can rescind my vote and start up another poll for just the two if that is what everyone wants.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
w1900xh1900-Pool31.jpgWatermellon Daiquiri.jpgBear Pedicure.jpg Well, looks like Papa Bear is off the hook as far as putting together the first MV of the Month run off. Some of our Las Vegas members got some pics of Papa Bear back at the Encore Resort swimming pool and Jacuzzi, nursing a Water Mellon Daiquiri and admiring his recent Pedicure. Congrats Big Mike!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks