• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 hydroboost replacement

cucvrus

Me I like warranted parts. I never had a issues with Autozone/NAPA? Mom and Pops auto parts. If the parts fit and come with a warranty I buy them. NOS parts not so quick on things with seals. Quick story. I had a case of spigots the frost free type with the long stem and seat on the valves. I went o use one. I dug the old one out and replaced it. I turned on the water and the water poured out when the valve was closed. The seal was stuck fast to the seat and I ended up digging the entire hole again to replace it with a $45. part. I threw the other 5 in the scrap steel dumpster. I know they could be fixed or resealed but a new one was redesigned and washer less. Do as you wish. I like a good price and a lifetime warranty. Get a swivel 15mm socket and that is a job that can be completed in less then an hour. Have a Great Day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks