• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New 885 owner

brushhippie

Howdy from Mo...just lucked into the M885 trying to find a cab for another Power Wagon and it has become my main focus since I bought it...now looking for the stuff to restore it. Thanks

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site, Hobby, Friendships and events to come.
Once you start taking your vehicle to events life will take a new turn..and the 'compulsion' WILL start!

Flyingvan911

Welcome from Kansas City, MO. Be sure to check out the thread on the KAMO rally coming up Oct 5, 6 and 7 at the D-Day Adventure Park in Wyandotte, OK. It’s free and fun for the whole family.

brushhippie

Thanks for the welcome fellers...I am not far from Wyandotte...and it is not far from my favorite surplus store..may have to ride over there for sure! Been meaning to call them about stuff they may have for the 885!...not likely but ya never know!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks